We’re looking for talented, experienced leaders for Board and Supervisory Committee positions who will provide governance in shaping the future of this dynamic organization. Since its founding in 1933, Seattle Credit Union has grown into a $800 million, full-service financial institution with nearly 50,000 member-owners.
In our mission to be Seattle's partner in growth and prosperity, Seattle Credit Union strives to reflect the diversity of our membership and local communities in our leadership. We are looking for individuals who are connected to and who understand the challenges of our region, and who have experience working strategically to solve problems. Beyond the rewards that serving a not-for-profit bring, participation includes numerous professional development opportunities, with the chance to meet other professionals from around the state and country.
The ideal candidate will meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Hold membership in Seattle Credit Union or any merged credit union on the day of application
- Have maintained all accounts with Seattle Credit Union or merged credit union in good standing, continuously, for the past year, with no outstanding prior losses to Seattle Credit Union or merged credit union
- Submit an up-to-date resume and application
- Pass all background checks
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in business, management, or finance or a post-graduate degree related to business, management, public administration, law, or some other field of specific benefit to the credit union, or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrate education, work experience, or volunteer experience related to the business, finance, management, or governance of a non-profit organization
- See the Application Packet for full eligibility requirements
All application information must be received no later than 3:00 PM on Friday, October 27, 2017.
Mail applications to:
Seattle Credit Union
2018 Seattle Credit Union Election – ATTN: Michael Clark
1521 1st Ave S, Suite 500
Seattle, WA 98134